Senior Category Mannager
Senior Category Manager
About Our Client
My client is a leading operator in their field based in Liverpool and are looking to add a talented Senior Category Manager experienced in Capex category to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Provide day to day leadership of operational spend categories including creating and implementation plans and strategic supply initiatives across functional and organisation boundaries ensuring optimum value for money.
- Engage with stakeholders to support the alignment of business strategy and policy to support the delivery of category plans.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance including but not limited to the Utilities Contracts Regulations 2016.
- Ensure contractual compliance and proactively manage supplier performance across a specific portfolio of contracts / agreements.
- Act as first point of contact for queries within the category and provide general advice and support. To provide procurement, project and administration support across the Group.
- Support the management of supplier contracts / agreements and service level agreements to ensure reduced risk to Peel Ports.
The Successful Applicant
- Manage conflicting business priorities
- Provide support and timely escalation of issues
- Proactively support the management and leadership of the Supply Chain function
- Ensure commercial compliance
- Proactively support the management and mitigation of supply chain risks
- Provide commercial expertise and guidance
- Work collaboratively with the Sourcing team, to ensure delivery of compliant procurement
- Produce and maintain quality category data/dashboards.
- Support the development and maintenance of business need and opportunity analysis, market analysis and contract strategies
- Responsible for creation and quality assurance of sourcing documents
- Evaluation to award
- Implementation of contracts/framework agreements
- Maintain effective management of contracts/framework agreements
What's on Offer
My client is looking to offer a base salary of up to £60k plus a competitive package for the ideal candidate.