Senior Civil Engineer
Established PLC with secure order book for +£1bn
Independet role with new Senior Management
About Our Client
UK top 10 house builder with a new region in the Midlands. Ambitious growth plans over the next 4 years with house type portfolio under review and new range coming out soon. They have a close knit team who all work closely together with this position coming from growth as the new region expands.
Joining the technical team, you will be working across the full engineering spectrum, with an emphasis on front end land viability. Typical example duties include:
- undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
- developing detailed designs;
- supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals;
- managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on civil engineering issues;
- compiling, checking and approving project drawings and reports;
- adopting all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing Practices and safety on all work assignments;
The Successful Applicant
Joining as Senior Civil Engineer will have a strong background in civil engineering and have worked on residential developments of 50+ unit sites. A strong working knowledge of the various section agreements, as well as the requirements of other disciplines such as planning and architecture.
You will enjoy working on projects that require a high level of scrutiny and gain satisfaction from adding value to a scheme whether that be value engineering or innovative design.
What's on Offer
Competitive starting salary with benefits package including car/car allowance, bonus, healthcare. Supportive team environment to support when needed and give you the autonomy to perform at your best.