Senior Cloud Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer
£50,000 - £65,000
Work for one of the UK's Leading Financial Services Groups
Work with Kubernetes, AWS Azure and Palo Alto Networks
About Our Client
To join a diverse, leading Financial Services organisation with over 150 years of expertise within the sector.
- Create and maintain the documentations for knowledge sharing and training
- Act as a master trouble shooter and SME in configuration management whilst supporting the DevOps and Cloud adoption for the applications to review current and proposed architecture and design deliverable.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify strategic cloud adoption requirements
- Work closely with IT security, compliance and Risk teams to ensure all solutions are secure by design, in practice and Scrum masters and product owners and other functional teams to translate the road-map into releases.
- Keep abreast of and gain expertise in the evolving technology and understand how new technologies could be applied to the cloud estate
- Execute POCs (proof of concept) and feasibility studies to validate next-gen produce concepts and technologies leveraging results to guide business and technology decisions.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong technical skills in Building and Maintaining Azure Cloud Infrastructure.
- Must be technically Hands-on and has track record of building/provisioning large and complex Azure Cloud environments
- Good understanding and usage of Azure Foundations and Scaffolding
- Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Connectivity
- Azure Networking (Express Route, Virtual Networks, ASG / NSG, Azure Firewall)
- Azure Active Directory, Identity Management, RBAC, AAD Connect
- Azure SQL - PaaS Databases and Managed Instance
- Azure Virtual Machines, Storage provisioning and configurations
- Azure BLOB, Data Factory and PaaS Storage provisioning Azure Automation with PowerShell and ARM Templates, Preferably Terraform or Ansible.
- Docker experience
- Kubernetes/AKS - (Standalone/Managed)
- Source Control - Bitbucket
- Agile Planning - Jira, Confluence
- Build Tools - Maven, Gradle
- Code Coverage/Scan - SONAR
- Code repository - Artifactory
- Virtualisation essential
- LinuxVM in Azure
What's on Offer
- Salary circa £55K- £65K
- Flexible working environment
- Life assurance
- Generous pension scheme
- 27 days holiday
- private medical
- performance related bonus
- Discounts at a huge amount of stores and the companies own products