- Be a driving force within the income generation team for a vital charity
- An exciting opportunity with flexible work on offer
About Our Client
A leading health care charity, adored throughout the UK. Supporting families, educating the public and breaking down stigma.
- Line manage, develop and nurture direct reports within the income generation team
- Maintain a project pipeline with multiple projects of different stages of development
- Explore E-commerce opportunities that dovetail with the client's network of retail outlets across the UK, with an emphasis on growing online revenue.
- Secure new innovation & development partnerships.
- Manage multiple cross organisational projects and teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience managing a commercial innovation pipeline at a manager level or above in a commercial or not-for-profit context
- Extensive experience managing and delivering commercial prototypes and pilots
- Excellent commercial proposition development skills
- Experience of commercial asset auditing, review and development
- Strong networking and relationship/partnership building skills
- A proactive, hands-on and solutions-focused approach
What's on Offer
Hybrid working - Mixture of Office and home work
Competitive salary range dependent on experience.