- Global business
- Work from home after initial period
About Our Client
Global FMCG brand.
- Be fully responsible for consumer activation investment and driving the processes associated with Closing, Budget and Rolling Forecast
- Supporting top line performance throughadhoc analysis and recommendations, including:
- Promotions ROI optimization
- Pricing optimization
- Profitable Revenue Growth Management
- Customer strategy and P&L
- Trade terms effectiveness
- Advising the Marketing & KAM team on the best business choices to maximize ROI in order to guarantee the BU's long-term success
- Anticipating risks & opportunities inherent to the defined KPIs and recommend optimization solutions to the N+1 and stakeholders
- Being responsible for system maintenance and optimization to ensure and improve data quality
- Managing and ensuring that the monthly closing and reporting process is accurate and on time
- Improving Sales, Marketing and Finance business acumen through training and on-going financial support
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) and have some relevant commercial finance experience, ideally in an FMCG context (not essential), during which time you will have developed a proven record in identifying areas of value and using a Proactive, solutions oriented mindset to make proposals and recommendations to deliver solutions to unlock this value.You will be able to demonstrate a love for partnering the commercial teams, with a competitive edge, business acumen, and a courageous, bold approach.
What's on Offer
£70,000 base, plus car allowance and 10-20% bonus, plus benefits. Remote working.