- Are you looking for a commercial role with a lot of business exposure?
- Are you confident and comfortable dealing with Senior Stakeholders?
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's leading operators in contract catering and support services, and has become a benchmark player in the business & industry, education and health care. Operating in 5 countries, The Group is a leader in its main markets, in Europe and North America.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Commercial Finance Manager are:
- Business partnering with the Operations team
Provide decision support to initiatives and projects supporting delivery of targets through insightful analysis and idea generation
- Providing interpretation and challenge to current & future trading plans
Supporting the sales team in new business case evaluations, ensuring all proposals are commercially evaluated and vigorously challenged, including post investment reviews
Delivery of key business reporting to the Divisional Finance Director, with some exposure to Board level presentations.
- Prepare the financial planning and budgeting process
- Support colleagues across the business in developing financial awareness
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Commercial Finance Manager will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with successful business partnering
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels in the organisation
- Demonstrable experience of influencing senior stakeholders
What's on Offer
The package on offer for the Senior Commercial Manager is:
- £65,000 - £70,000 salary
- £5000 car/cash allowance
- 15% discretionary bonus
- Lunch allowance for office working days
- 6% matched pension
- Hybrid working model - 3 days a week in the office (near Bank station)