Senior Commercial Gas Manager
Leading not-for-profit provider of housing
Clear career progression
About Our Client
A large social housing provider nationwide.
The key responsibilities as Senior Commercial Gas Manager are:
Ensuring that the Gas on circa 150 commercial properties nationwide are compliant.
- Managing 3 main contractors nationwide on planned and responsive works.
- Remote working, completely home based role.
- Delivering excellent services to customers and gas servicing compliance and other key performance indicators.
Work effectively with other Managers and business areas to ensure operational excellence.
Ensuring that the gas servicing commercial programmes is stringently monitored.
- Reporting into the Head of Gas Operations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Commercial Gas Manager will:
- Experience of managing commercial gas services and a thorough understanding of the Gas Installation.
- Managed budgets cira £5m planned & responsive.
- Able to work from home and manage your own diary.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of current Health and Safety best practice.
- Proven track record of promoting value for money and efficiency.
- Commercial Gas Qualifications.
- Experience working in a housing association.
What's on Offer
£7000 car allowance