Senior Commercial Lawyer
Supporting senior stakeholders across Front, Middle and Back Office
Covers full range of in house commercial work
About Our Client
An International Banking Organisation whose European headquarters are based in London.
As a Senior Commercial Lawyer you will report directly into the Head of Legal and be responsible for:
- Advising the business on all non-deal related commercial matters for the department such as IT contracts, software licences, IP matters agency agreements and service agreements;
- negotiating electronic trading agreements and contracts;
- sitting on various working groups and committee's;
- supervising junior members of the team; and
- supporting the Head of Legal on various business critical projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to be a qualified lawyer with an excellent background in commercial / IT work. Prior in house experience is going to be beneficial but this does not need to be from another financial services organisation.
Candidates must be comfortable advising key stakeholders on a range of commercial matters and be able to work in a fast paced legal team. At this level my client would expect candidates to be able to build consensus across the business, working in partnership with stakeholders to deliver commercial legal advice.
At this level my client would expect to see candidates with 5+ PQE, however, candidates who fall outside of this range and feel that they have appropriate skills for the role are encouraged to apply.
What's on Offer
A six figure basic salary + benefits + discretionary bonus scheme