- A successful non-profit organisation, recognised within the Education space
- Must have experience in integrated communications campaigns!
About Our Client
My client are a well known organisation in the education space. They are very successful and have an amazing culture within the team.
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Support the team in delivery of the organisations Corporate communications strategy.
- Help to deliver an external communication campaign to promote the organisations brand; this should be done through a creative story-telling approach.
- Ensure all external content enhances and promotes the organisation's brand and their key ideas and strategic messages - in particular via the organisations online presence.
- Be able to work autonomously as well as support the team in copywriting, editing, proofreading multiple range of content pieces.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be creative and can show this creativity when executing campaigns
- Organisation is key for this role
- Have previous Marketing Communications Experience
- Strong in copywriting and content creation
- Clear drive and positive attitude to work
What's on Offer
A competitive salary