Senior Communications Manager - Interim Consultant
Communications Manager - Consultant
West Yorkshire - Financial Services
About Our Client
Financial Services Client
As a Senior Communications Manager you will help to support the development and delivery of the Communications strategy and drive integrated marketing communication activities.
You will work across the business with a number of key stakeholders. You will help to plan and execute communication plans. You will help to build the reputation and focus on engagement with key customers.
- You will help to drive marketing activity across a number of communication channels
- You will manage all areas of communication, e-campaigns, producing corporate documentation, producing copy for website and social media channels.
- Manage external agencies
- Create and deliver brand and customer acquisition campaigns and product marketing material
- Create, develop and coordinate product communication marketing material.
The Successful Applicant
As an experience Communications Specialist, you will provide support on a number of projects you will have;
- Minimum of 8 year's experience with a proven track record of managing senior stakeholders and operating at a senior level. You would have worked across both communications and marketing
- Experience in a senior communication role within a regulatory environment ideally financial services. You may have worked as an interim communications consultant.
- Experience of both B2B & B2C across multiple channels
- Ideally a degree in Marketing/ Communication related discipline or equivalent
- Experience of communications, managing campaigns, marketing material and literature with exceptional copy and proofreading skills
- Experience of managing external agencies
What's on Offer
£45,000- £60,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
This is a contract for up to 18 months
Please apply ASAP, you would be able to start with 4 weeks from a notice period
Interviews to take place in the next 1-2 weeks