- Fantastic opportunity!
- Remote working 2-3 days per week
About Our Client
- To develop communications mechanisms and tools across the organisation, supporting the delivery of the communications strategy.
- To support a wide range of internal and external marketing and communications campaigns using a variety of traditional and emerging communications channels and methods.
- To identify suitable new and emerging media techniques and implement them in accordance with the communications strategy and other one-off communications/marketing plans.
- To develop use of digital and social media to support ongoing corporate communications and specific communications and marketing campaigns and activities.
- To film and edit audio visual communication material to support all online platforms, events and communication activities.
- To produce and distribute e-bulletins.
- To work with operational teams to improve communications to staff, the NHS and the public ensuring national guidelines and local standards are met.
- To be the subject matter expert for internal and external communications; - understanding the key differences and nuances of social media platforms and the importance of audience led content.
Online Communications & Management
- To develop and maintain an appropriate internal and external social media presence.
- To provide support and responses for all web, intranet and other e-communications matters for staff, service users, carers, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain and update the Intranet and external website as appropriate, collating, re-formatting, organising and presenting all types of information material in an attractive, coherent and efficient manner.
- To provide advice to staff and other stakeholders on the use of the web and other digital communications channels.
- Monitor and evaluate intranet and web usage statistics to inform future development plans.
- Promote awareness and usage of web information resources to staff and the public through the development and circulation of promotional materials, e.g. newsletters, fliers, competitions and briefing notes, and by designing and delivering training and awareness sessions to staff at different levels across the Organisation.
The Successful Applicant
Good understanding of marketing and communications tools and techniques
Good all-round understanding of digital and social media communications channels
Experience of working in a communications/marketing Experience of supporting communications/marketing projects
What's on Offer
Remote working 2-3 days per week