Senior Compliance Advisory Manager
Senior compliance advisory position with mamagement responsibility.
Flexible working opportunities available for this role.
About Our Client
My client is a Financial Services business specialising in retail consumer financial services products.
The Senior Compliance Advisory Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of three and act as the subject matter expert in all areas of compliance advice requirements.
- Deputising for the Head of Compliance where required.
- Leading projects and change management within compliance.
- Responsibility for the implementation of all regulatory requirements.
- Advise the business clearly on all relevant, upcoming changes to the regulatory landscape and communicate effectively how this may impact the business.
- Leading investigation activities surrounding potential compliance breaches/risks raised
- Responsible for chairing the Regulatory Review Committee and facilitating the approval of key policies within the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Significant compliance and legal experience, ideally within Consumer Credit, Lending or another financial services firm.
- Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance or similar qualification.
- Substantial knowledge of FCA rule book and knowledge of all other relevant regulatory handbooks.
- Experience of managing and leading a team.
What's on Offer
An exemplary compensation package with additional perks over and above annual basic salary. More details to be discussed with successful applicants.