- Growing compliance function
- Opportunity to build the corporate functions oversight function within the bank
About Our Client
Our client are a leading Global Investment Bank.
The Senior Compliance Manager - Corporate Functions Oversight will be responsible for:
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
- To effectively manage UK Corporate Functions oversight and consistency of approach, oversees and provides advice and counsel and guidance with regard to the Regulatory Compliance Management Programmes
- Works with Enterprise / Global Compliance stakeholders in coordinating and embedding Corporate Functions RCM Programmes
- Represents UK Compliance in Enterprise / Global Corporate Functions related forums and initiatives and communicates updates to the UK Compliance Department on a timely basis.
- Undertakes other duties / projects as may be assigned from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Compliance Manager - Corporate Functions Oversight should have the following experience:
- Post-secondary education (2:1 minimum degree level).
- Solid and relevant compliance knowledge of financial institutions, ideally with advisory / oversight experience relevant to Corporate Functions.
- Advanced knowledge of the UK and European regulatory rules, guidance and principles and the financial services sector.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Proven project management / organisational skills, teamwork and conflict resolution skills.
What's on Offer
Salary of £85,000-£95,000 plus attractive benefits package