Senior Compliance Manager
A growing gaming business based in London, with progression opportunities
A broad role requiring experience gained in gambling/ working with UKGC
About Our Client
This Senior Compliance Manager role sits with one of the fastest growing, online gaming company, the company was founded in 2018 and has performed well since. This role will be London based, the company is open to flexible working.
This Senior Compliance Manager role in London based and requires previous experience in the gaming/ gambling world, previous work with the UKGC is required.
· Develop guidelines, interpretations and operational advice on day to day activities impacting the company's responsible gambling, AML/CTF and other compliance systems and processes.
· Conducting ad-hoc and annual AML and responsible gambling risk assessments to ensure effective policies and procedures that mitigate risks faced by the business.
· Conducting ongoing reviews of CDD, EDD and customer affordability checks while ensuring completeness of customer files and the appropriate level of customer interaction.
· Monitoring/reporting on regulatory compliance performance and regulatory developments across all business areas including data protection and ASA marketing requirements.
· Working with the Compliance Manager to set department direction and ensure that licence requirements are met in the short, mid and long term.
· Providing visibility on upcoming regulatory changes across the business.
· Reviewing current measures to ensure compliance with AML/CTF and Safer Gambling policy requirements.
· Contribution to the compliance and safer gambling strategy through constructive involvement in the development and implementation of new technology, policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
This Senior Compliance Manager role in London based and requires:
· Experience in a Regulatory Compliance Managerial role within the Gambling industry.
· Proven track record in developing regulatory related policies and operating procedures.
· 'Hands on' approach to compliance and willingness to conduct operational tasks.
· Knowledge of the UK Gambling Act and Gambling Commission's Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice.
· Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and risk mitigation strategies.
· Understanding of Data Protection requirements.
· Awareness of gambling industry related third party organisations and trade associations,
· Experience of UKGC compliance audits
What's on Offer
A competitive package and equity options after probation