- Growing team
- Growing Corporate and Investment Bank
About Our Client
Our client are a leading Global Financial Services firm.
The Senior Compliance Officer - SMCR will be responsible for:
- To keep the required SMR documentation up to date.
- To maintain and keep current all corresponding processes in relation to the regime (e.g.
regulatory submissions, annual fitness and propriety, managing Reasonable Steps, Job
- To ensure an up-to-date understanding of Senior Managers Regime matters. Preparing
reports, as necessary, on any regulatory developments relating to the Senior Managers
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Compliance Officer - SMCR should have the following skills:· Previous experience in Senior Managers and Certification Regime desirable
· Knowledge in SMCR regulations and banking compliance and regulations essential
· Higher Diploma, qualification or Bachelor's degree preferred
· The role holder should be able to manage his/her own work and resolve routine problems and
· The role holder should have sound judgement on prioritisation and be able to deal with multiple
tasks in timely and accurate manner.
· The role holder should be able to communicate with stakeholders in professional manner and
be able to express views clearly verbally and in writing.
· The role holder should be proactive and self-motivated.
What's on Offer
Salary of £75,000 -£90,000 plus attractive benefits package.