- Excellent progression potential.
- Hands on role.
About Our Client
An international investment manager.
- Act as the compliance officer and MLRO for the UK firm
- Monitoring regulatory changes, identifying gaps, devising and implementing required actions
- On-boarding (KYC) of clients and counterparties (includes meeting the onboarding requirements of external parties the client does business with, eg. brokers, banks, service providers)
- Carrying out compliance monitoring and reporting (internally and to the regulators) per the annual programme
- Draft/ review policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Good knowledge of FCA regulations (AIFMD vs MIFID) (knowledge of SEC/CFTC regulations as well is a plus)
- Exposure to UCITs and Cayman and other offshore funds regimes, and private placement regimes in Europe
- Must be capable of assimilating new concepts quickly (eg. new regulatory requirements)
- Must be capable of meeting short deadlines, multi-tasking and working under pressure
- Due to a remote reporting line, must be a self-starter / must not require supervision
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and progression.
Quote job ref