Senior Contract Manager
Are you a Senior Contract Manager with experience in customer operations?
Do you understand the dynamics of working with an outsource provider?
About Our Client
Our client is a national housing provider based in London. They are in search of a Senior Contract Manager to join their Equity Loan Administration team to provide oversight and management of their post sale administrator contract.
As Senior Contract Manager, key responsibilities include the following:
- Work with the Head of Equity Loan Administration to implement and support the commercial, operational strategy that supports business growth plans and lead on the modernisation and ownership of the current and future business models.
- Oversee and manage the life cycle of large, complex contracts (existing and new) across the Programme and lead on the commercial management of key service providers.
- Lead and direct in all aspects of commercial and contract management activity, such as supply and value chain analysis, sourcing strategies, commercial case for business cases, transition and exit plans.
- Liaise and work closely with senior Stakeholders from the Mortgage Administration and Agents on identifying needs for operational improvement in order to maximise efficiency and to optimise service levels.
- Support, challenge and advise all stakeholders ensuring that best commercial outcomes are delivered in line with appropriate commercial strategies and work in a positive manner with key service providers that harness innovation and add value to deliver a strong focus on customer service.
- Monitor procedural controls and adherence to policies with all colleagues in order to deliver compliant service within risk parameters and benchmarking standards for customers and ensure that decisions and recommendations are based on data, benchmarking and relevant consultation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of contract management, commercial negotiations, procurement, drafting contract schedules, or legal agreements with working knowledge of contracts and standard contracting terms for supply of services.
- Experience of managing Outsourced Customer Service or Contact Centre operations (supplier and/or client side) with excellent working knowledge and understanding of workforce management/forecasting demand, quality assurance, KPI's, PI's and MI and the unique dynamic of this type of environment.
- Experience of managing vendors and suppliers to achieve co-operative and 'win-win' outcomes.
What's on Offer
A fantastic ongoing contract role at a national housing provider based in Coventry with UK travel, paying up to £500 per day.