Senior Contracts Manager
The chance to work in an exciting and growing procurement function
Having a wide-scope of categories to manage
About Our Client
The client is a governmental regulatory body that prides itself on being proactive and being able to deliver results at pace.
They are based out of Canary Wharf.
Within this role, you will be expected to:
- Developing and supporting the roll-out of improved contract management processes.
- Ensuring that low value procurement is undertaken in a compliant way across the business and supporting customers in undertaking delegated low value procurement.
- Working closely with customers and the various service delivery functions to support the management of contracts, ensuring supplier performance.
- Supporting the implementation of an extensive programme of commercial transformation.
- Supporting the management of Supplier under performance, taking a leading role in dispute resolution.
- Providing expert commercial advice to staff at all levels on all aspects of commercial business.
- Developing contract management and category managements strategies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- Qualified to MCIPS level or be working towards.
- Good knowledge and experience of contract management in relevant areas.
- Good knowledge and experience of supplier management.
- Experience and understanding of public procurement.
- Effective communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
On offer for the candidate in this role is:
- Generous benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30 over five years).
- Generous maternity/paternity leave provision.
- Interest-free season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, our employee assistance programme and favourable consideration on flexible working.