Senior Contracts Manager/Construction Manager
Leading Privately-Owned House Builder
Lead on Four High Quality Housing Developments
About Our Client
Michael Page Housebuilding are delighted to have partnered with one of the UK's most prestigious privately-owned housebuilders, with an impressive land bank and active portfolio of award winning developments.
Our client has an impressive string of industry awards and accolades to their name, and they are currently gearing towards implementing an ambitious growth strategy which aims to further cement them as the premium house builder of choice.
As Senior Contracts Manager/Construction Manager, you will be responsible for running multiple residential building development sites across Corby, Peterborough and the surrounding areas.
You will report into the Construction Director, and be supported by experienced Project/Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Design and office based support.
This position will play a key role within the business and wider growth strategy, as such the following duties will be required:
* Leading a package of works, ensuring they remain on programme and with a fully integrated and dynamic relationship between design, construction and commercial activities.
* To fully understand design / procurement / construction / completion planning, programming and progress reporting.
* Meeting with Project Managers and Site Managers where appropriate.
* Managing and ensuring the Health & Safety of the entire site and project.
* Maintaining quality & safety control procedures. Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
* Motivating and driving the workforce in a productive and time effective manner.
The Successful Applicant
* Experience as Contracts Manager or have held a similar level position managing multiple concurrent new build housing sites.
* Significant experience working within House Building.
* Experience managing multiple Site Mangers.
* You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand and be familiar with the requirements of the NHBC.
What's on Offer
The successful candidates will be offered between £65,000 - £70,000 per annum, plus a strong annual bonus, car allowance (or company car) and excellent company benefits (depending on experience and performance).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced housebuilding professional who is highly motivated and wanting to progress their career at a premium developer.