- Lead on a number of key transformation and change projects
- Develop and deliver effective PR and media relation strategies
About Our Client
The trust's goal is to be seen as the leading community and mental health service provider by our partners, patients and staff.
- Lead major projects and transformation / change programmes, agreeing communications strategies and delivering effective and engaging campaigns
- Oversee the day-to-day planning and delivery of a high quality internal and external communications programme
- Use data to measure the impact of campaigns and carry out evaluation
- Carry out stakeholder mapping and use audience segmentation to ensure messages are targeted effectively
The Successful Applicant
You will have strong planning, project management and leadership skills and be able to demonstrate experience of developing and implementing communications campaigns.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working opportunities and a strong emphasis on your work, life balance
- Annual leave - 27 days for new starters, plus bank holidays. Increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years NHS service. Pro rata for part time staff
- Salary sacrifice scheme for a new car
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for eligible staff
- Advanced IT enablement and support
- Confidential telephone care service providing independent support and advice for staff.