- A 6 month FTC for a Customer Services specialist to build & deliver key strategy
- A 6 month FTC for a Senior Customer Services Manager within a lifestyle brand
About Our Client
A leading wellness & e business is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. A global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. They do this through
engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioural science, they build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
The Senior Customer Service Manager will design the Customer Services strategy (including offer and save strategies), lead and manage the Customer Service Team and appointed Agency. This includes the implementation of new processes and/or initiatives evolving our offering to deliver the highest standards, management of RFPs for new suppliers as well as management of the current supplier, and development of the team to ultimately grow into the Senior Manager role. This position requires an inspirational leader who can recognise and cultivate talent.
- Developing RFP's and RFI's and managing the end to end process of pitch (from project kick off and including task delegation, response editing and submission, ensuring they are brand compliant) through to appointment.
- Lead the RFP process, acting as point of contact for prospective agencies and liaising with procurement and legal, with support from Head of Retention.
- Clearly identify how new technology in the CS environment can support our brand to step change and drive cost efficiency.
- Lead the team to develop their knowledge to enable "the Customer Service Of The Future"
- Understand and Improve the current Customer Service experience (reduction of cancellations, improvement of save offers, increase quality of calls and issue resolution) driving efficiency's in performance with the existing supplier to deliver performance levels and VFM.
- Oversee implementation of training, quality checks, workforce planning, hours and cost reconciliations, quality of output, etc.
- Coordinate all retention strategies in line with Head of Retention and CRM team to maximise efficiency's
- Lead CS internally - building key relationships with colleagues in Operations, as well as global and international CS counterparts to fully understand the member programme experience
- Set stretching KPIs around appropriate metrics such as grade of service, lost calls, speed to answer and % of first time resolution.
- Gather and share customer insight received within the contact centre and recommend opportunities for business, system and process changes.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience in leading and managing Customer Service Teams and Customer Service agencies
- Proven experience in managing save rates, call handing times, retention rates, and costs
- Experienced with managing RFP to pitch to appointment of Customer Service Agency
- Strong operational understanding with evidence of driving customer service excellence cross functionally
- Proven track record of developing talent to the next level
- Experience in producing KPIs/management reports
- Self starter with exceptional attention to detail
- Confident in working alongside senior management
- A passion for health & wellness, as well as Member/Customer Service
- Solid skills in negotiation, persuading & influencing (at all levels)
- Good collaboration and the ability to see and appreciate the 'bigger' picture
- Results focused - capable of identifying trends and driving continued improvements in performance that is truly Member focused
What's on Offer
A 6 month FTC, highly competitve salary + bonus