Senior Data Analyst
Play a key role in the fight against Covid using Data!
Work with large amounts of crucial Data to save lives!
About Our Client
My client is a large central government & health-based function in the Public Sector and Government industry.
The successful candidate for the 3-month contract Senior Data Analyst role will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- The Senior Data Analyst will support the work with various teams and initiatives to produce relevant outputs to our stakeholders. They will also be involved in developing an innovative approach to health data analytics to support the improvement of the existing systems and services.
Outcomes and deliverables associated with this role include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting data linkage work
- Producing required metrics based on linked data
- Supporting development of the experimental linkage for new data sources
- Developing and supporting base lining and evaluation for initiatives
- Producing COVID-19 analysis, monitoring and evaluation support for Services
- Supporting clinical and operational queries
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the 3-month contract Senior Data Analyst role the candidate must present evidence of the following -
- Proven SQL skills
- Ability to work with large data sets, specifically with complex health data
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extensive track record of dealing with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Product development, testing & scaling abilities.
- Working knowledge with innovative linkage of complex healthcare data sources
What's on Offer
The day rate for this role is between £450 and £550 per day