Senior Delivery Manager (Construction)
Exciting opportunity to manage your own team
Playing a leading role in securing 10,000 new homes.
About Our Client
Our client is forward thinking and commercially astute Housing Association and one of the UK's largest developers of new homes and providers of houses for affordable rent.
Ranked inside the top 30 in the UK's Best Large Places to work, our client's focus is on getting the job done, not your working hours and this is reflected in the flexible hours.
- To deliver new schemes on time and to budget to ensure implementation of the development programme for the region.
- Responsible for delivering 400-500 units per year.
- To manage projects from the completion of legals, grant of planning
permission up to completion on site, handover and through to the end of Defects Liability Period.
- To manage with rigour and diligence to drive and deliver the
highest possible quality of housing development.
- Contribute to the management of the region as part of the regional
The Successful Applicant
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Qualified or working towards a recognised Project Management Qualification (such as APM, RICS.)
- Background in project management at a senior level with demonstrable experience in the delivery of high quality new homes on site.
- Understanding of the commercial aspects relating to housing
- Well developed interpersonal and negotiating / influencing.
- Extremely well organised.
- A track record in delivering multi-site residential-led development
- A track record in delivering complex mixed-tenure sites of scale
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Central London based.
- Leadership role.
- 25-30 days holiday per year.