- Excellent progression opportunities
- Growing FMCG business
About Our Client
Our client is a FMCG business which exports it's products both nationally and internationally. They are now looking to bring on a Senior Demand & Supply Planner to support them with their continued growth.
- Ensure excellent customer service levels are achieved and maintained alongside optimising stock levels and ensuring engaged productive supplier partnerships.
- Establish core KPIs' with each supplier for measurement, comparison, and evaluation.
- Create monthly VNC analysis for an internal review of supplier performance and conduct a deep dive into areas of concern.
- Lead monthly supplier calls in collaboration with other internal functions to review performance inline with agreed KPI's and SLA's in place.
- Examine existing internal and external procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet developing product distribution need.s
- Create the company's Stock Management Policy.
- Develop, lead, and execute planning and purchasing strategies.
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed and deliver reduced environmental impact wherever possible.
- Drive accurate sales forecasting, working in conjunction with the Sales, E-Commerce and Marketing heads.
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience as an inventory planning & supplier manager or in a similar field for 5 years or more.
- Excellent knowledge of planning and end to end supplier processes.
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. SAP MM).
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to join a business at a very exciting time which means that this role will have a clear progression plan into fully managing the Planning department.