- A chance be a part of one of the giga-projects in line with SaudiVision 2030
- Competitive monthly salary, inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances
About Our Client
Our client is a leading giga-project in Saudi Arabia, in line with Saudi Vision 2030. They are currently seeking a "Design Coordination Senior Manager" who would be responsible for coordinating and reviewing all project strategies, project life-cycle work stage deliverables and encompassing project programs applicable to the sector. For example, but not limited to, real estate development criteria, project feasibility and strategies, the review of design concepts and relevant technical documentation. Inclusive, and not limited to, all enabling sub-projects through close interaction and coordination with relevant counterparts such as, the Project Design Office, Urban Development, Project Execution Office and industry leading Subject Matter Experts; who will be responsible for all the design and development of the infrastructure, MEP and utilities in and around their hospitality zone.
- Manage and review the strategy and design process of all relevant projects affiliated with The Proponent. Inclusive of project initiation and feasibility strategies, design cycles and applicable project programs.
- Ensure that all strategies and design packages for the project are comprehensively reviewed, with all design and constructability issues identified and resolved, through consultation with counterparts from the Project Design and Project Execution Office.
- Coordinate with counterparts in all the client's Sectors and Departments to ensure that their specific review, comments, and recommendations are incorporated and closed out within each Sector's applicable business strategy and project design cycles. Recommending sign-off to Design Coordination Director.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and experience to liaise with industry leading Subject Matter Experts to endorse design submissions, ensuring that all reviews are expedited in-depth and returned to the Project Design Office within optimum timeframes.
- Manage and report risks to ensure strict adherence to the agreed design programs and develop a risk mitigation schedule as contingency, per project requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture/Engineering from an accredited university - Masters' degree preferred with postgraduate qualification in Urban Design optional.
- Professional registration and accreditation with Architecture, Engineering or Urban Design Institute i.e. MCARB, MRIAI, RIBA, PE, MICE, PMP, SCE etc.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in the design of large, multi-disciplinary projects, with 7 years in a design management role on a complex project, preferably in the Middle East.
- Excellent communication skills, with high standard of English (oral and written) and the ability to present confidently to small and large audiences.
What's on Offer
A chance be a part of one of the giga-projects in line with SaudiVision 2030
Competitive monthly salary, inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances