Senior Design Coordinator
The chance to lead your own project with autonomy
An opportunity to join a growing business with an excellent pipeline of work
About Our Client
My client are a well known Contractor that deliver Residential Property and mixed use Construction projects across London & the Home Counties. They are currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking to expand their technical team by appointing an ambitious Senior Design Coordinator. They deliver a mixture of private and social housing schemes on both traditional and RC frame apartment methodologies.
- Reporting into the Senior Technical Manager you will take the lead on a 120 unit apartment scheme.
- As the Senior Design Coordinator you will manage the consultant Design Team ensuring the client brief is delivered to an exceptional standard.
- You will be client facing, to report on progress and ensure any issues or amendments are carried out to a high standard.
- Oversee the design & technical coordination on site to ensure a timely delivery to handover.
- When necessary you will be involved on the early stages of projects in tendering and consultant appointments.
The Successful Applicant
- Either from a contractor of House building/Developer background.
- RC frame experience.
- Comfortable in managing and leading a design team.
- Residential experience is essential.
- You must be confident and ambitious.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to lead a large scale project.
- Salary of between £50-65,000.
- Generous car allowance, travel allowance and other benefits.
- The opportunity to work towards more senior positions within the construction industry.