- Rare opportunity due to continued growth
- New build housing experience essential
About Our Client
You will work for a rapidly growing developer that specialise in the build to rent market. They pride themselves on quality and reliability and have an excellent senior management team with a wealth of experience in the housebuilding industry. The company are based in Greater Manchester, and this is a crucial role for them to recruit as soon as the right candidate comes available.
Your role will require you to assist with various engineering and technical duties across a number of new build housing developments.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Attending and contributing with design, engineering, pre start and site progress meetings
- Commissioning site surveys and reports
- Ensuring design solutions are cost effective, practical and comply with building regulations
- Collating and issuing tender,construction and pre-start drawing packages to timescales
- Securing technical approval for S38/278 roads and S104 sewers adoptions where required
- Arranging inspections with the relevant authorities and sub-contractors
- Undertaking regular site visits to check work carried out comply with specifications and are to the required standards.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will have a successful track record in a similar role and a solid work history within the hosuebuilding sector. You will hold the relevant qualifications relating to your area of expertise. You will be able to work on your own initiative, have good communication skills and be a team player. You will also have attention to detail and ideally be located within the North West region.
What's on Offer
In return you will be given the opportunity to work for an innovative, forward thinking, and rapidly growing company. You will receive a competitive salary package which includes a car allowance, Private Healthcare programme, Contributory pension scheme, and various other company benefits. From a development perspective, it is an excellent time to join this company as you will receive accelerated progression with the pipeline of work looking extremely healthy.