- Strategic UK role at an expanding logistics investor
- Full exposure to development activities and investment strategies
About Our Client
Operating as a real estate investment and development company my client develops, invests, and manages logistics and industrial real estate properties across Europe and the UK. The company are looking to grow their existing urban logistics footprint by deploying significant capital across cities and regions in the UK.
The successful applicant will be part of a newly formed team within the business and will be responsible for all development activities, including originating new development opportunities, planning and design, permitting, budgets, market research, financial analysis, project delivery and construction in the UK.
- Analyse, review and develop deal underwriting and conceptual planning for all development deals in the UK.
- Oversee and co-ordinate all contractor tendering to determine accurate and detailed development budgets jointly with technical team.
- Work closely with AM to agree leasing assumptions for specific projects.
- Draft all development related IC materials and present to IC.
- Take responsibility for closing development acquisitions and obtaining all required permitting / planning permissions.
- Oversee and co-ordinate the appointment of all contractors and consultants.
- Develop and manage network of brokers and local planning officers.
- Work collaboratively across the organisation, working with technical team on construction and planning, and with AM on leasing of completed or BTS projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must possess demonstrable experience originating and screening development opportunities in the industrial & logistics market in the UK. This role is ideally suited to a senior development professional who has built a track record in acquiring sites, delivering commercial property developments and transacting on occupational deals for a leading developer in the UK.
What's on Offer
The role itself offers a competitive salary dependent on experience, benefits package and lucrative bonus structure along with the opportunity to take on a strategic, investment focused role in the logistics arena. By understanding the bigger picture, you will be able to advise partners on strategies moving forward and develop your career.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh.