Senior Development Manager
This is a front-end Development Manager role focusing on achieving planning;
You will be working for a London developer on Residential & Hotel schemes.
About Our Client
Our client is a London based Property Development Company that has been specialising in residential PRS/BTR and Hospitality schemes.
They have a strong track record within London and have been operating for more than 20 years.
- Take ownership of delivering planning for current pipeline and future site acquisitions.
- Agree a development brief specific to the needs of each scheme.
- Assemble external team to deliver design for planning submissions.
- Negotiate milestone, not retainer, based fees with external consultants and design team to prepare a planning application.
- Make sure design is economic and practical to build. No unnecessary design features which increase costs but do not increase rents.
- Negotiate S106 agreements.
- Close out planning conditions for hotel schemes that are already in the pipeline.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
- Track record of securing and delivering medium-large scale complex schemes in urban locations.
- Min 10 years' experience in obtaining planning permission for high rise residential/hospitality projects.
- Detailed knowledge of the planning system.
- Possess a high degree of commercial acumen with ability to challenge along with a detailed and considered approach, to thrive in our entrepreneurial environment.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and good benefits and bonus structure.