Senior Development Manager
To lead the delivery of the development programme
A chance to make a difference alongside a great team
About Our Client
Our client is a smaller but well established housing association known for delivering beautiful, award winning homes.
The Senior Development Manager will en ensure the development programme is delivered, monitoring and controlling performance against cost and time, whilst ensuring all quality standards are met with high levels of resident satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous line management experience.
- Proven track record in producing sustainable high quality social housing.
- Experience in development low cost home ownership schemes.
- Experience in developing mixed-use schemes.
- Detailed and working knowledge of GLA procedures.
What's on Offer
A fantastic working environment, a chance to make a difference with great colleagues, fabulous development opportunities, generous holiday and pension - and a salary up to £70,000.