Senior Development Project Manager
Join a rapidly growing Nationwide Housing Association
Fantastic opportunity for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a growing national Housing Association with ambitions to become one of the big 10.
- Sourcing affordable land led development opportunities, appraising schemes and delivering high quality residential development.
- Developing strong working relationships with Homes England, LA's and other external partners and agencies as required in pursuit of our objectives.
- Leading, managing and developing a team.
- Planning and managing multiple disciplines to deliver exemplary development schemes from inception to completion.
- Developing team and service improvement strategies.
- Understanding of risks and compliance obligations.
- Commissioning and management of contractors, developers and consultants.
- Initiating and delivering build contracts, programmes and budgets.
- Managing programme budgets and Homes England grant / RCGF.
- Building regs / Homes England design standards.
The Successful Applicant
- A track record of delivering a portfolio of new build schemes.
- History of working successfully for a Registered Provider.
- Cradle-to-grave development experience.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness.
- Legal and regulatory frameworks relating to planning and residential development.
- Investment appraisal (Proval or similar) and use of IMS.
- IMS and Homes England programme management and the Capital Funding Guide.
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Access to car for work with valid driving licence.
- Willingness to travel.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Car allowance.
- Opportunity for real growth within the organisation.
- Full cradle-to-grave exposure.
- Working on a variety of different schemes.
- 28 days paid holiday rising by 1 day per year.
- Flexible working.