Senior Digital Acquisition Manager
Senior Digital Acquisition Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a growing supplier who is looking for Senior Digital Acquisition Manager to grow brand awareness, acquire quality traffic which will convert, increasing revenue and profit for the business.
An emphasis is placed on effective team management and a commitment to analysing activity and interpreting data from numerous sources to drive continual improvements in our digital acquisition activity.
The Senior Digital Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure acquisition targets for all digital platforms are met within the agreed budget requirements
- Management of PPC agency, ensuring the overarching paid ad strategy (encompassing paid search, display, remarketing, affiliates and social ads) is implemented effectively and to plan.
- Again with agency and internal support, ownership of the SEO strategy from creation to delivery
- Supporting the subject matter experts in your team to create a social media strategy which fulfils the wider digital strategy and wider business aspirations.
- Support the Head of Digital and Digital Director in producing the overall digital strategy.
- Management of digital components of the wider marketing campaigns.
- Lead the team to own the key social media channels for the business, responsible for ongoing standards and success.
- Support the team with the social media scheduling and reporting tools, analysing and interpreting the data provided to drive improvements in the performance of social content.
- Working with the Reporting & Analytics team to develop, refine and deliver regular reporting, identifying and influencing the correct metrics.
- Responsible for the ongoing development and execution of the social media content calendar covering the business' key social channels, identifying relevant content topics and themes.
- Work with the content team in ideation and management of content marketing/social media campaigns and competitions designed to increase brand awareness, improve consideration, drive awareness, traffic and conversions.
- Identify content gaps and provide content producers and editorial teams with recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement.
- Work with the content team to identify opportunities to utilise influencers and internal experts to increase brand awareness, build advocacy and generate trusted third party content.
- Track seasonality and ensure we are publishing the right content at the right time ensuring content is optimised for each platform (web, social and mobile)
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) preferably in an marketing, digital, analytical, business or IT-related subject
- Proven background leading a team to deliver multiple digital projects on time and within budget
- Experience running paid-search, display, affiliates, and paid social across both UK and European markets
- Self-motivated, ability to use initiative and manage/ prioritise their own and team's workload efficiently with a can-do attitude
- Leads and directs as required yet trusting in others and open to listening to the ideas of their team.
- Must have experience of both manual and automated bid management techniques
- Able to develop a high performing team who can react to trade at pace
- Able to demonstrate comprehensive, up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing theory, strategy and best practice, especially paid ads, social media and content marketing.
- Experience planning social content across multiple channels.
- Proven experience of working with SEO and agencies successfully
- Comfortable managing content production, whether internally or using external suppliers.
- Experience in ensuring compliance of marketing collateral to brand guidelines.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package