Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Fantastic opportunity working with a leading UK retailer
Role based in Letchworth
About Our Client
Kwik Fit provides extensive automotive parts repairs including tyres, brakes, exhausts, MOT testing, car servicing and air conditioning recharge.
Kwik Fit are the leading fast-fit supplier of tyres in the UK and carry stocks of over 600,000 products from leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Goodyear, Michelin, Continental and Dunlop. With over 600 Centres in the UK, Kwik Fit have established themselves as the dominant force within automotive market.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Work with PPC Agency to manage Google Ads campaigns, ad creation, keyword research and keyword generation, within monthly budget limits.
- Monitor affiliate marketing and work closely with affiliate marketing agency to create customer offers and validate orders.
- Develop and implement paid social media strategy through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Report on website traffic and performance on Google Analytics.
- Monitor ongoing campaign performance, keeping accurate records, identifying variances and provide recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Manage and update centre location pages on own websites, Google and Facebook.
- Support Digital and CRM team with content and data to assist with SEO and customer comms.
- Manage monthly online promotions, including managing fulfilment of offers and/or prizes.
- Travel across the UK when necessary and agreed with Manager.
- Support company values.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree or relevant marketing qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Proficient knowledge of Google Ads and Affiliate Marketing.
- Strong understanding of online user experience.
- Able to think critically with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong project management - self-sufficient in prioritising, organising workload, planning ahead and motivating others.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing business environment and demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Capable of working well in a fast paced retail environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Passion for Digital Marketing and automotive industry.
- Ability to travel within the UK (possess a valid driving licence).
What's on Offer
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive role is paying between £27,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience) + other added benefits.