- Newly created digital marketing role within professional services
- Based Reading - with flexible working
About Our Client
My client is a growing professional services organisation with offices in Reading.
As the Senior Digital Marketing Executive you will:
- Copywriting for digital content including website, email campaigns, blogs
- Design artwork to support campaigns whilst adhering to brand guidelines
- Create original video content
- Execute social media campaigns (Organic & Paid) from start to finish, including planning, strategy, coordination, content creation, execution, post event reporting and analysis
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms working with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Create project case studies
- Working alongside the Website Manager to measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Working in email marketing tools to set up segments, targeting, schedule campaign
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrable experience with social media and the tools associated (e.g Hootsuite or similar)
- Demonstrable experience with CMS (e.g WordPress etc)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong copywriting skills with an eye fro detail
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be joining a growing organisation, where they will have the chance to drive the firm forward.
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum (DOE).