- Most Senior Ecommerce Specialist in the Business
- Omni-Channel Retailer in the Health and Wellness Space
About Our Client
The client are a very well established Omni-Channel retail brand that specialise in the health and wellness space!
The business has adapted its business model to prioritise digital growth and continue to evolve in line with customer shopping habits. They are invested in continuing to develop and grow competitive advantage through hiring top tier talent and investing in business process.
The Senior Ecommerce Manager will
- Create, Develop and Deliver ecommerce strategy for the business
- Own Online Sales ecosystem and look to develop new revenue streams to increase online performance and profitability.
- Prioritise Ecommerce Sales, whilst understanding the Omni-Channel Ecosystem they are working within
- Will look to explore and develop further online revenue streams and make commercially viable decisions.
- Work closely with marketing agencies to ensure traffic is optimised, and LTV of customers is maximised.
- Work closely with web development agencies to ensure site is being constantly driven forwards
- Coaching, Developing and Leading the ecommerce and digital teams internally, ensuring workload is delegated optimally and team are empowered and accountable for their tasks.
- Work with Executive board to ensure digital is at the heart of all decisions made, and becomes the leading store and then the leading sales channel - without cannibalising sales opportunities across the retail estate.
- Being a business and brand ambassador, developing brand awareness both internally and externally
- Continuous ecommerce improvement, implementing change as appropriate and upskilling oneself through conferences, networking and courses.
- Be passionate about health and wellness, and constantly demonstrate business values
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Ecommerce Manager will
- Have vast and progressive experience of working in Ecommerce roles
- Ecommerce Manager's will also be considered, however it's important to note this would be a senior leadership role - so will need to demonstrate such credentials.
- Be able to report into and communicate effectively with their line manager - the CEO
- Be willing to work in a hands on environment from day 1, with the understanding their role will grow with business growth
- Have understanding of Omni-Channel retail, preferably having worked in this environment previously, and the ever changing focus towards digital without cannibalising store sales
- Be of a continuous improvement mindset, constantly looking to make tactical and strategic changes to gain a competitive advantage in a crowded ecommerce market
- Have experience of being a strong people manager, overseeing and developing talented individuals, empowering them to go above and beyond and excel in their roles.
- Be able to communicate effectively, empathetically and professionally at all levels - be able to engage multiple stakeholders internally and externally to ensure changes can be made and evolution achieved
- Want to work in a family run business, be mindful of this and embrace the challenges and nuances this may bring. It's a fun, friendly environment where they take their work seriously, but don't take themselves too seriously.
- Be able to commute to the office 3 times a week. The office is based in the Harrow area
What's on Offer
The salary is dependent on candidate experience, it will be the most senior ecommerce and digital role in the business so a lot of opportunity to influence, and have a huge impact on the digital evolution of the company.
The salary is between £50-65k depending on experience and ability to change the game of their digital proposition.