Senior Electrical Engineer
Blue Chip Manufactruing Organisation
Strong track record on people investment and progression in the group
About Our Client
My client is a well known blue chip manufacturing organisation operating on a global scale. They have undergone significant investment over the past few years which has lead to a number a new site builds and new lines. It is worth adding also that the group has made significant profit in the last few years.
- To effectively undertake activities relating to site electrical infrastructure and associated installation, maintenance and compliance activities.
- To proactively support electrical project engineering activities and other peer group requirements.
- Coordinates all materials and resources, including staff and specialist contractors, to meet planned and unplanned electrical maintenance requirements and agreed production and engineering shutdown schedules in accordance with all relevant HS&E requirements.
- Performing electrical planned preventative maintenance and corrective work orders.
- Upholds and contributes to the development of site electrical Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), technical standards, and maintenance appraisals to comply with requirements.
- Oversees activities of other technicians and apprentices assigned to work on electrical equipment to assure compliance with company, and legal guidelines.
- Manages vendors, external employees and contract workers including the issuing of Permits to Work while performing High and low Voltage maintenance and installation activities
The Successful Applicant
- Time served electrical engineer
- Manufacturing experience (open on sector)
- HNC or higher - desirable
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
Fantastic benefits scheme