Senior Electronics Engineer
Excellent career development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of innovative marine solutions and specialised engineering services worldwide in: oil and gas, nuclear, construction, defence, renewable energy and more.
- The Senior Electronics Engineer will provide engineering design solutions and through life engineering support to our clients product ranges working as the technical lead for the electrical and electronics engineering team.
- Workload can vary from new product design to meet client or internal specifications through to supporting an existing client's request to upgrade or change equipment in the field.
- In addition to the technical requirements above the Senior Engineer role also requires a level of management and leadership in order to ensure the team is delivering to meet departmental and company expectations.
- Responsibilities include creation of engineering documentation, part numbers and bill of materials, providing engineering support to the existing product range and providing engineering design input to new products, amongst other duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Electrical/electronic engineering degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 7 years in an electrical/electronic engineer or product engineer role
- Experience with PLM system for generating and storage of engineering packages
- Proven electronics design skills
- Good knowledge of electrical systems
- Excellent knowledge of PCB design software such as Altium Designer
- Good knowledge of electrical design software such as AutoCAD Electrical
- Skilled in generating design calculations
- Knowledge of design standards
- Knowledge of industry guidelines such as IMCA
- Previous product design experience would be advantageous
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive salary and excellent rewards package.