Senior Email Marketing Executive
An opportunity in a fast growing FMCG business
You must have a passion for working on CRM and delivering excellent results
About Our Client
Lintbells every day mission is to make sure that pets enjoy an active life, for life.
We are the experts in dog mobility with the UK's No.1 joint supplement YuMOVE treating over 1 million dogs a day.
We are notoriously ambitious and operate a fast-paced business. Our track record demonstrates that over the last 3 years to December 2019 sales have doubled and in 2020, despite COVID19, sales have continued to grow at over 40% p.a.
Lintbells are on a journey, to be the most trusted dog mobility brand in the world, that takes focus, dedication.
- We are bold and make brave decisions and we lead the pack
- We are the architects of our future, we're strategic, focused and optimistic.
- We deliver with pride and we all take full ownership in the part we play in the business.
- We keep moving and striving for improvement is in our DNA
- We invest time and trust in building long-term, meaningful relationships
- We understand first-hand the connection between an owner and pet, and it's our duty to make those moments happen for longer.
The Senior Email Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and own the newsletter campaigns
- Assisting in the planning, developing, and building of the marketing email campaigns alongside the promotions plan
- Working with the Global CRM Manager to scope and build key automated e-CRM journeys
- Analyse subscription data and obsess over churn, sharing insights and provide recommendations to reduce churn
- Creating varied content for different audiences
- Generate campaign performance reports to analyse and suggest where improvements can be made
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports as well as ad-hoc reporting to help inform future campaign planning
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience of 2-3 years working in CRM/ email experience in a fast pace environment.
The Senior Email Marketing Executive will have experience working across a number of channels, including email, direct mail, SMS and social. Experience working with ESP is desirable.
What's on Offer
- Performance-related bonus up to 15%
- Perkbox Membership
- Private Health Insurance