Senior Embedded Developer
Personalised Development Package
Cutting Edge Technology Stack
About Our Client
The company you will work for is an internationally recognised multi-national organisation. You will be working on a variety of systems predominately with the aviation sector. You will be working on some highly sensitive and exciting projects where you will be the senior embedded developer working specifically on Greenfield projects. This role will be based predominately within the IT Development sector and will be involved with a digital transformation.
The role will involve the senior embedded developer being involved with the software design, the maintaining of existing code and testing code to maximise the end projects. The role adheres to working through the whole software development life cycle, where you will be involved with system integration to system testing. You will be providing leadership to members of the Scrum team within an agile environment. You will be providing technical solutions to deliver effect systems and manage them upon production.
The Successful Applicant
The successful embedded software developer will have the following skills
- Experience with embedded programming languages e.g. C, C++ or Ada
- Experience working as an embedded developer
- Experience working in Software design and Testing
- Worked in an agile environment
What's on Offer
The following benefits are available for the successful candidate
- Opportunity to work with exciting new technologies and highly sensitive technology
- Highly competitive pension from 6-8% company to 4-6% employee contribution
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holidays + Public Holidays
- Income protection
- Life assurance for you and your partner
- Critical illness insurance
- Dental insurance
Want to know more about this exciting opportunity, click apply below!