- Join a Leading Legal 500 Firm
- Based in Buckinghamshire
About Our Client
The client is a Legal 500 recognised forward-thinking, progressive law firm based in Buckinghamshire. With a strong track record of nurturing and developing talent our client is looking to grow their employment law team.
As a Senior Employment Associate you will
- Dealing with contentious and non-contentious matters
- Strong knowledge and experience of dealing with TUPE, restructures, employee relations, changing terms and conditions, IR35.
- Experience in dealing with fast paces medium and large corporations.
- Develop new business from both existing and potential clients
- External travel to clients and other offices required
- Experience with Contracts
- 7+ Years PQE
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Employment Associate will ideally be 7+ years PQE however, applications will be accepted from all PQE ranges. You will be comfortable handling fast paced, demanding medium and large corporations and have a background in dealing all employment related matters including but not limited to: TUPE, restructures, employee relations, changing terms and conditions, IR35.
What's on Offer
- A market leading salary with Benefits
- Career progression with a forward-thinking law firm
- Exposure to various Heads of Departments and Partners