Senior Engagement Manager / Principal - FS & Banking Strategy - Dubai
Exciting opportunity with a great consulting firm to lead exciting projects
Must have strong consulting leadership experience in Banking/FS domain
About Our Client
Established consulting firm with excellent track record across Banking & Financial Services, Strategy and Transformation Advisory Services, with international offices and a strong presence in the Middle East.
- Work closely with clients in the Middle East advising on and delivering high profile projects in business transformations, organisation/business unit strategy, balanced scorecard, market & opportunity assessments.
- Strategy development and deployment for areas such as corporate banking, retail banking, credit cards, wealth management, treasury, product development, Channel improvements, Credit, Risk and process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- 10-12 years of relevant experience
- Strong experience of leading consulting engagement teams
- Good understanding of Banking & Financial services industry
- Appreciation of banking technology and emerging digital & fintech areas
- Track record of business development / cross sell
- Good academic pedigree, good B-school qualification.
- PMI, Agile, Design, Lean, Design Thinking qualifications would be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- High profile role in a successful, growing organisation
- Opportunity to work on and lead a range of exciting projects with regional market leading organisations