Senior Estate Surveyor
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career
Managing a varied commercial investment portfolio
About Our Client
The client has an tenacious attitude for growth through its asset management and maximise it's income from this.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:-
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Maximise the income from the portfolio
- Identify investment and development opportunities
- Manage L&T matters
- Property acquisition and disposals
- Deliver sound technical property advice
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:-
- Have an enthusiastic approach to work
- Have experience of working within a multidisciplinary environment
What's on Offer
In return the candidate will receive a salary of c£40K with a good benefits package.
Remote working is available for this role but you will need to be able to travel to sites in the Newcastle area frequently and at short notice.