- A forward thinking organisation who really invests heavily into their people
- Interesting development projects, which will shape the landscape of the area
About Our Client
My client is a public sector organisation based in Birmingham. An incredibly forward thinking organisation who really care about making a difference to the local community.
The main responsibilities for the Senior Estates Surveyor will be:
- To manage the existing commercial portfolio in all L&T matters
- To identify areas of growth and opportunities for additional revenue
- To assist on valuations.
- To maximise income to by minimising turnaround times between tenancies when stock becomes empty
- To lead in the development of an increasingly strategic approach to asset management including the responsibility for developing and managing budgets and business plans
- Comply with all relevant protocols, practice and procedures including the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors' (RICS) professional and ethical standards.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Estates Surveyor will have:
- An MRICS Chartered Surveyor
- RICS Valuer Status (Desirable not essential)
- Have 5+ years experience managing a commercial portfolio
- Have experience managing contractors
- A track record of delivering value for money and continuous improvement.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary, experience and qualification dependant. A generous employer contribution pension and the chance to work in a picturesque location within a really supportive team.