- Working with a large, global tech consultancy
- A senior role working with the European CEO and senior stakeholders
About Our Client
A large, global IT consultancy
Based in London with some remote working
The Senior Corporate Communications Manager for Europe is responsible for providing strategic communications guidance and support to the European CEO. Delivering high quality internal and executive communications that align to the European business goals and engage European employees. This includes, but is not limited to: internal executive communications, social media, client communications, speeches, leadership and area town halls, employee newsletters, video calls, webcasts and more. Excellent writing skills are key as is experience working with different digital platforms and channels.
In addition to managing the executive communications of the European CEO, the Internal and Executive Communications Manager will also provide strategic counsel on internal communications to the Country Heads across Europe (France, Benelux Nordics, Switzerland, Germany and UKI), driving employee engagement/message cascades.
· Acts as a trusted communications advisor to the European CEO and provides strategic guidance, counsel, and support to him
· Develops and cultivates the internal and external persona for the European CEO in partnership with the European External Communications Senior Manager, Global Corporate Communications team and social media team.
· Works with European leadership to develop content, agendas, and then activation of the European townhalls, calls, webcasts, and newsletters. Additionally, bringing new ideas for effective engagement
· Owns the internal communication and engagement of key European initiatives which support the overall business objectives, such as D&I. Partnering with teams such as Human Resources and Talent
· Provides direction, counsel and coaching to the Country Heads on their internal communications
· Collaborates with the brand, social media and the digital teams to cross promote any relevant communications.
· Develops and employs metrics used to assess effectiveness of communications programs.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates will have experience working in a fast-paced, global company, have a deep understanding of business priorities and drivers, and have the ability to manage multiple projects, timelines and stakeholder expectations. Relationships are key, so understanding how to communicate to different levels and audiences is important.Skills and Qualifications
· Vast experience in corporate communications or communications consulting for a large, global company
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, emphasis on copywriting and social-style content
· Prior internal communications experience, preferably with a global company. Knowledge of PR helpful.
· Experience working with digital channels and platforms to engage employees, e.g. SharePoint, email platforms, external social media, etc.
· Strong executive presence, ability to influence and work across global teams and manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
· Creativity to differentiate and make a greater impact
· Detail oriented: strong listening skills; pays high attention to detail and excels at editing/proof-reading.
· Responsive, collaborative and hands-on team player.
What's on Offer