Senior Finance Analyst
£40,000 - £48,000
Commercial opportunity with a growing and prestigious client
Opportuntiy to develop and progress within a well respected accounting funciton
About Our Client
- A large and innovative business operating on a multinational level
- A key influence within their industry.
- Taking a lead on budgeting and forecasting.
- Being a key support for a variety of business critical functions.
- High level analysis across a number of different areas, ultimately pulling together insightful reports to help steer business decisions.
- Producing timely reports that robustly challenge and provide support for additional spending where necessary.
- Adding value to the division by developing KPI's and processes and supporting internal and external stakeholders, challenging and providing important insights.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA).
- Candidates should possess a proactive approach to work, being able to demonstrate enthusiasm throughout all areas of the job.
- A proven ability to build strong relationships within the Accounting Team and different areas of the business.
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills.
- Strong Excel and systems experience.
- Ability to work under your own initiative.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to join an growing organisation allowing great exposure to the business as a whole.
- To be part of a world class team who are proud to be the leaders in their market.
- Highly competitive package including a generous bonus scheme