- Fantastic newly created role to work for a market leading brand.
- The opportunity to have real autonomy and make your mark.
About Our Client
Luxury retail brand.
- Weekly luxury product sell out and reporting for group - organise the completion of sell out reporting for all stores, control check reporting, following appropriate approvals, registration these sales on the Products portal.
- Monthly Reporting creation & submission- creation of reporting files and review of current months sales, including the creation and submission the approved information
- Team management- 1 individual
- Review monthly debt lists to Back order and stock lists - review the debt report against current back orders for the group and stock lists for the group ensuring completeness of data
- Review current sales position and suggested additional action if necessary
- Quarterly inventory audit/reporting- following receipt of files, from the mentioned brands, orchestrate the physical audit by serial number of the brand stock holding and report back to brand
- Replenishment list review - create the sales and stock reports to aid the decision to either add or remove models from the replenishment lists
- Responsible for the mix of stock across the group within the agreed stock budget
- Monthly Reserve Reviews with Admin Manager to check accuracy
- Attends Brand meetings
- Ensures Brand Standards are understood and communicated
- Maintain file of agreed auto replenishment lists 60/80% of budgeted stock level
- Prep of Sales and stock info for auto replenishment orders - run up to date stock and sales reporting to be used in the creation of replenishment orders
- Ad hoc biographies on request - provide customer biographies to include purchase history, digital footprint, internal information etc
The Successful Applicant
An accounting qualification -ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
Computer literate- particularly Excel
An enthusiastic and committed team player who can establish and maintain strong relationships with business leaders as well as customers
Have a 'hands on' approach, visible across the business
Good communication skills-able to engage at all levels
Adopts a solution-based approach at all times and is able to take the initiative and responsibility for completing tasks
Excellent planning and organisational skills, attention to detail and a track record of meeting deadlines.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package.