Senior Finance Business Partner
High profile Business Partnering role within a leading SW business
Varied projects with a high level of engagement/exposure
About Our Client
The business is well recognised in the South West with a large, well structured finance team.
Based in Swindon, the Senior Finance Business Partner will be working within a team of 4, reporting to a Big 4 qualified Head of Business Partnering. This individual will be seen as the successor to the current Head of Business Partnering and will be asked to deputise from very early on.
The workload is really varied across the team, so it is imperative that this person is adaptable and can juggle multiple projects with varied stakeholders at any one time. The role requires a high level of engagement, visible and interacting at c-suite.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a pure Business Partnering capacity with a focus on the customer journey
- Manage, interpret and validate complex data sets
- Managing senior stakeholders across a wide cross-section of the community including partnership with the CFO and CRO
- Regular interaction with the audit team
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Finance Business Partner must be comfortable commuting to Swindon at least 4 days per week (flexibility to work from home 1 day per week). Due to close collaboration with the audit team, this role would suit someone from an audit background or with strong technical skills from a larger structured business. We will accept applicants from any industry.
You should meet the following criteria to apply:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Extremely strong stakeholder skills and relationship management
- Currently operating in a Finance Business Partner role unless straight from practice at Manager or Senior Manager level
- Strong data manipulation skills and competent on Excel
- Experience working in a regulated environment (desirable)
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £75,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
- 1 day p/w working from home