- Senior commercial role within prestigious manufacturer - leading EMEA region
- Customer facing role supporting VP of sales across EMEA region
About Our Client
A prestigious international manufacturer - a fantastic opportunity to join the Civil Aerospace Customer Team, a hugely important business area.
Be a key member of the EMEA region leadership team providing financial insights and challenges. Act as the voice of the region & customer across the wider business. * Lead in the consolidation and understanding regional insights into budgets, forecasts and actuals - identifying key global themes and developments. * Manage region business performance on a continuous basis, identifying and driving actions to improve profitability and cash flow, reduce risk and meet strategic business objectives. * Support the preparation, approval and execution of customer proposals - new business and contract variations - to deliver the best financial returns and balance of risk. * Working within a team of customer finance business partners and analysts - support in the planning and implementation of ad hoc analysis and continuous improvement projects to strengthen the business's insight and resilience
The Successful Applicant
- A professionally qualified accountant with experience of business partnering in a commercial environment.
- High energy, charismatic and bold in approach with a track record of influencing and challenging senior finance and non-finance stakeholders and the status quo to drive business improvement.
- A strong team-worker with experience of working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams and in a matrix organisation.
What's on Offer
C.£75k-£90k dependent on experience
Great benefits package