Senior Finance Business Partner
Commercially focused finance role
Great exposure to senior management team
About Our Client
As a leading a retail provider across the UK, this business are driving innovation and change throughout their industry. A highly innovative business who have been going through fast growth.
- Providing proactive and meaningful financial analysis, input and advice to the management team and FD on both operational issues and commercial decision-making.
- Providing assistance to non-finance to secure the orderly and profitable development of the business within the framework of business plans approved by the Board.
- Providing incisive and user-friendly management information and reporting to the Managing Director, the wider management team within the division and Group management, identifying business implications in complex data or information.
- Interpreting variances and trends in financial data and relating these to operational performance.
- Preparing the Division's monthly trading reviews and board reports and presenting meaningful results
- Co-ordinating the Division's budget and forecasting processes, providing meaningful analysis and commentary to the Divisional management team and the Group finance department.
- Ensuring that a robust financial control environment exists at all times and that all systems and reporting operate to the highest standards
- Ensure that a robust financial control infrastructure and environment exists at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant with a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA).
- Maintains and demonstrates financial awareness through current knowledge imparting an appreciation of the financial consequences flowing from commercial decisions, internal policy changes and other external factors.
- Has excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong team leader and team player able to lead their own team and contribute to the wider Management Team
- Works hard to deliver results personally, and through teams
What's on Offer
Up to £55,000 + car allowance