- Fantastic role working with stakeholders and Senior Leadership teams
- The focus of the role is to provide dedicated financial resource to support
About Our Client
A market leading business with a passion for people, customers and continued success.
- Ownership and accountability for period end reporting and results.
- Act as a key member of the operations team providing financial expertise and insight.
- Extract and analyse data with a view to influencing performance
- Support the operations team with system development and implementation projects
- Develop business cases and make recommendations for expenditure and investment
- Develop forecasting models and associated reporting for the business area.
- Manage the annual budgets and rolling forecasts for key stakeholders ensuring operations team buy-in and approval.
- Financial modelling support to bid responses, including identification of commercial risks and scenario modelling.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Significant post qualified financial experience working within a commercial environment, preferably in a B2B service industry of the Financial Services sector.
- Prior experience as a business partner supporting operational colleagues.
- Experience with preparing budgets and forecasts and analysing financial results.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Experience an advantage of service bid response and financial modelling.
- Experience and advantage in the UK outsourcing environment.
What's on Offer
Attractive Benefits Package